It is the declared policy of CS Robertson (Packaging) Ltd to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to enable the company to meet and exceed, wherever possible all necessary requirements to improve environmental performance.
The aims will be to:-
- Assess the environmental effects of the Company’s activities in the distribution, packaging, storing and services that it provides.
- Reduce the amount of waste produced, while increasing the use of recyclable and renewable materials.
- Minimise the consumption of raw materials, water, utilities and fuels.
- Limit the production of pollutants to water, land and air.
- Limit the noise within and around the site.
- Minimise the risk of harm to employees and members of the public from processes and activities associated with the Company.
The Company will provide information and assistance to customers on environmental issues arising from its products and services and will encourage employees, suppliers, sub-contractors and customers to be more environmentally aware.